hiran's Latest Headlines!!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love

    This is not an article I am writing, it’s the story of one legendary figure who lived in my time. Yes, it is the story of ADITYA HIRAN…
    My life is legendary, with my identity being “A Legend”. True in this reality, is the existence of the legend who lives in me and also around me. All the happenings of my life are far more beautiful than those desires which existed in my past. This path of mine, filled with rose petals is not my creation. It is still the divine glory of this legend that calls itself the decider of paths. The presence of this divine spec of eternal consciousness which I call The Legend, is witnessed, not in magical times decided by fate, but at the instant when the inner me is witnessed.
    This realization of the legendary self, is but natural in the journey of life. It is the medium of my existence which is responsible for showcasing The Legend in my life. Though it is viscous, dense and thick, the medium is still so beautiful for a life’s journey.
    This medium as you all know, is called

Love
     The Light Of Life!!

Note:The Article you have just read, is written from the grounds of humbleness. If you dont find it humble, it means you have to read it again!!
P.Aditya Hiran
(p.adityahiran@gmail.com)
Bengaluru

2 comments:

REALIZE, REINVENT…
THE LITTLE TRUTHS OF LIFE

Recollecting the happenings in my life, let me write this beautiful story. One day I entered a room, which was filled with darkness that seemed unlimited in all its dimensions. Nothing was visible. I stayed and lived in the place where anger, frustration and tears had no meaning. There was no one to listen or speak to. With the dreadful darkness around me the only companions were the hopeless, weak thoughts.
Suddenly there was a feeling of hope taking roots from where I am, when I found a candle. It seemed as though the strength of my emotion touched the plane of the heavens, which brought help. Now, with the candle lighted I was reassured that the nature was helping me. For once I adored, respected and fell in love with the candle which showed me the world. I could now enjoy every bit of my existence as the room was filled with exquisitely beautiful things. There were no more thoughts but only pure happiness and joy that ruled my kingdom of life. The candle now appeared as God. It felt as though there was nothing more beautiful and lovely than this candle that I respect the most.
In this mesmerizing flow of events, there was one thing that I forgot. I forgot that the candle cannot last for long and its existence on this plane is temporary. When I became aware of this little truth, I understood that even my existence on this wondrous plane was temporary. And before the candle has left me, it is me who is leaving the candle. This walk into a new room may bring many more surprises and the candle remains a memory in this illusory story of existence.


- P.ADITYA HIRAN
p.adityahiran@gmail.com
22nd Oct 2009