hiran's Latest Headlines!!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Speed : An Illusion !!

SPEED WITNESSED…
FROM A NEW FRAME OF DIMENSION

    In the existence where I stand, I see that I slowed down the metabolism of my life. The breathe had slowed down and the actions moved with a pace which was not my own. This stillness in the middle of the waves left me in silence, in peace, to witness “WHAT IS”.
    From the middle of a pool, which plays the slowness, comes to surface the understanding of the true speed. The same speed which is now out, into a world that has no definition for time. It is the conception that has changed. Speed, from being a property of us has become the property of nature. It is a generalization rather than a change in the belief. Only when the perception agrees that the self is a part of nature with no line to discriminate between the two, will the speed be witnessed from the true light of existence.
    This dissolving into the nature places us in a lonely place of divine dimensionality, where “MATTER DOESN’T MATTER”.

It’s an existence..
Beyond materialization!
The energy, it is..
Of the Light Form!
Which is the true self..
Defined in the space of Nothingness!! 

-P.ADITYA HIRAN
(p.adityahiran@gmail.com)
Vizag
  18th Nov 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

REALIZE, REINVENT…
THE LITTLE TRUTHS OF LIFE

Recollecting the happenings in my life, let me write this beautiful story. One day I entered a room, which was filled with darkness that seemed unlimited in all its dimensions. Nothing was visible. I stayed and lived in the place where anger, frustration and tears had no meaning. There was no one to listen or speak to. With the dreadful darkness around me the only companions were the hopeless, weak thoughts.
Suddenly there was a feeling of hope taking roots from where I am, when I found a candle. It seemed as though the strength of my emotion touched the plane of the heavens, which brought help. Now, with the candle lighted I was reassured that the nature was helping me. For once I adored, respected and fell in love with the candle which showed me the world. I could now enjoy every bit of my existence as the room was filled with exquisitely beautiful things. There were no more thoughts but only pure happiness and joy that ruled my kingdom of life. The candle now appeared as God. It felt as though there was nothing more beautiful and lovely than this candle that I respect the most.
In this mesmerizing flow of events, there was one thing that I forgot. I forgot that the candle cannot last for long and its existence on this plane is temporary. When I became aware of this little truth, I understood that even my existence on this wondrous plane was temporary. And before the candle has left me, it is me who is leaving the candle. This walk into a new room may bring many more surprises and the candle remains a memory in this illusory story of existence.


- P.ADITYA HIRAN
p.adityahiran@gmail.com
22nd Oct 2009