hiran's Latest Headlines!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

emotional FIRE!!


                  And the Message it Conveyed..
    Today there is an ignition. A change there is, in the direction and focus of energy. The dawdle is over with the coming of new legs. It is now a vision beyond light that defines my path. There’s fire in each step that persists forever, vaporizing the identity I carried.
    The exercise has started to experience power. There hasn’t been a moment more auspicious than “now”, to project the inner power. It is now an intent to be determined in every breath. The love for aggression and the disciplined passion comes in sync with the frequency that determines the flow of life. Magic exists and now it is witnessed for the eye has opened. The change has come sparkling with an intent to remind our eternal existence.
    The transformed existence is still here, in the present consciousness adding one more impression to the cumulative self, thus exploring a new dimension. Hence it is the new look that is on the onset and here we are, ready to capture the experience as it comes.

Hyderabad
2nd April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

REALIZE, REINVENT…
THE LITTLE TRUTHS OF LIFE

Recollecting the happenings in my life, let me write this beautiful story. One day I entered a room, which was filled with darkness that seemed unlimited in all its dimensions. Nothing was visible. I stayed and lived in the place where anger, frustration and tears had no meaning. There was no one to listen or speak to. With the dreadful darkness around me the only companions were the hopeless, weak thoughts.
Suddenly there was a feeling of hope taking roots from where I am, when I found a candle. It seemed as though the strength of my emotion touched the plane of the heavens, which brought help. Now, with the candle lighted I was reassured that the nature was helping me. For once I adored, respected and fell in love with the candle which showed me the world. I could now enjoy every bit of my existence as the room was filled with exquisitely beautiful things. There were no more thoughts but only pure happiness and joy that ruled my kingdom of life. The candle now appeared as God. It felt as though there was nothing more beautiful and lovely than this candle that I respect the most.
In this mesmerizing flow of events, there was one thing that I forgot. I forgot that the candle cannot last for long and its existence on this plane is temporary. When I became aware of this little truth, I understood that even my existence on this wondrous plane was temporary. And before the candle has left me, it is me who is leaving the candle. This walk into a new room may bring many more surprises and the candle remains a memory in this illusory story of existence.


- P.ADITYA HIRAN
p.adityahiran@gmail.com
22nd Oct 2009