hiran's Latest Headlines!!

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Unfolding



    This is an amazing little write-up. Springing from the fields of amusement that a moment brings, is in itself a beautiful subject to explore. The subtle experience of something good in life leaves you in a whirlwind of emotions. But when the awareness just steps beyond the usual state of getting carried away, it is still the positivity of exploration that persists.
    Surprising was this concept, but truly beautiful. The unfolding is the phenomenon of growing from your experiences. You grow at all levels of abstractions in this life. The unrealized gift of this natural process is what I call “The Unfolding”. It is just the reflections of you growing, that materialize in the world outside. Only an eye it takes to witness it, but the support should be from the intellect you build. Though the conception is visualized only in either of the two worlds, let me make it clear through some examples, that may help bring to the fore the other missing world.
    Beginning with the timeline, we pass through each phase to become the Man. In the same way, the situations that unfold in your life also change. From a student you become the citizen. You start working towards your job which is the implicit reflection of the unfolding that happens within.
    Hence there is no point worrying about the opportunities we get today. As there is a day when you will be called and if it is true to have witnessed the unfolding that took place in the inner worlds, then there is a reflection of the same in the world outside. This comes to light today, and if not, today is just not that day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

REALIZE, REINVENT…
THE LITTLE TRUTHS OF LIFE

Recollecting the happenings in my life, let me write this beautiful story. One day I entered a room, which was filled with darkness that seemed unlimited in all its dimensions. Nothing was visible. I stayed and lived in the place where anger, frustration and tears had no meaning. There was no one to listen or speak to. With the dreadful darkness around me the only companions were the hopeless, weak thoughts.
Suddenly there was a feeling of hope taking roots from where I am, when I found a candle. It seemed as though the strength of my emotion touched the plane of the heavens, which brought help. Now, with the candle lighted I was reassured that the nature was helping me. For once I adored, respected and fell in love with the candle which showed me the world. I could now enjoy every bit of my existence as the room was filled with exquisitely beautiful things. There were no more thoughts but only pure happiness and joy that ruled my kingdom of life. The candle now appeared as God. It felt as though there was nothing more beautiful and lovely than this candle that I respect the most.
In this mesmerizing flow of events, there was one thing that I forgot. I forgot that the candle cannot last for long and its existence on this plane is temporary. When I became aware of this little truth, I understood that even my existence on this wondrous plane was temporary. And before the candle has left me, it is me who is leaving the candle. This walk into a new room may bring many more surprises and the candle remains a memory in this illusory story of existence.


- P.ADITYA HIRAN
p.adityahiran@gmail.com
22nd Oct 2009