hiran's Latest Headlines!!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Analyzing the Concept Behind DREAMS


dEDiCaTeD to the Eternity that encirles Life..

Author's Note: This analysis was recorded two years back when I had a dream that was followed by contemplative reasoning. The reasoning is posted here as it is.

I believe that it came from some place other than my mind. From my intuitive observation, a model can be formed as always, that can explain what actually happened. So here is the conception. The first thing is, here ‘I’ is assumed bigger than the present conscious self and each substance or a thing that makes up the other parts of the self are all connected. So, there is a telepathic communication channel that is established. Now if we can perceive some insights through this model, we can note that the control of all the parts of the ‘I’ including the conscious self is in the hands of the ’I’. This contradicts the previous assumptions, which talk of the mind as the controlling device of the conscious self. Now talking of ‘I’, we have to know that this ‘I’ has a reach beyond the consciousness. This can be proved through a study on my dream. Sleep is an unconscious process. Therefore when a dream comes to us, the complete setup is made unconsciously. But now if a dream brings a relevant aspect from the life of the conscious self, which is now happening in the absence of the consciousness, hence it proves the previous statement. Now, it can be understood that the source which designed and sent the dream is beyond the scope of the consciousness. Now the next immediate question that can be stated is as follows. As termed in the above context, if the dream process is supposed to have happened in the absence of consciousness, what is the actual means through which the dream got perceived, captured and discussed in this world (the material world or the physical world) which has a different reality compared to that of the original dream? It is through AWARENESS…

These were the concepts given to me for discussion. Here the questions and answers were provided sequentially as a stream of thought processes that helped me in the write-up.

- 01/20/2011 (Written two years back).

No comments:

Post a Comment

REALIZE, REINVENT…
THE LITTLE TRUTHS OF LIFE

Recollecting the happenings in my life, let me write this beautiful story. One day I entered a room, which was filled with darkness that seemed unlimited in all its dimensions. Nothing was visible. I stayed and lived in the place where anger, frustration and tears had no meaning. There was no one to listen or speak to. With the dreadful darkness around me the only companions were the hopeless, weak thoughts.
Suddenly there was a feeling of hope taking roots from where I am, when I found a candle. It seemed as though the strength of my emotion touched the plane of the heavens, which brought help. Now, with the candle lighted I was reassured that the nature was helping me. For once I adored, respected and fell in love with the candle which showed me the world. I could now enjoy every bit of my existence as the room was filled with exquisitely beautiful things. There were no more thoughts but only pure happiness and joy that ruled my kingdom of life. The candle now appeared as God. It felt as though there was nothing more beautiful and lovely than this candle that I respect the most.
In this mesmerizing flow of events, there was one thing that I forgot. I forgot that the candle cannot last for long and its existence on this plane is temporary. When I became aware of this little truth, I understood that even my existence on this wondrous plane was temporary. And before the candle has left me, it is me who is leaving the candle. This walk into a new room may bring many more surprises and the candle remains a memory in this illusory story of existence.


- P.ADITYA HIRAN
p.adityahiran@gmail.com
22nd Oct 2009